Recipe: Mini Nutella Chocolate Chip Cups

3 ingredients and NUTELLA! How can you say no to that?

When I first saw this recipe on Butterbaking, I knew I HAD to make it!

It was so simple- only 3 ingredients, 1 bowl, 6 min baking time and…

Did I mention it was only 3 ingredients??

The original recipe made much larger size cups like the regular muffin size.

That took 12 min.

I figured that 8 min would do the trick since I downsized and made minis instead.

But if I were to do it again, I think 6 min would be perfect.

It would be more gooey and definitely more indulgent.

Like I said, it is only 3 main ingredients- NUTELLA, eggs and flour.

But add some chocolate chips over the batter before you pop them into the oven.

Aesthetic reasons.

Actually no.

Because you get to bite into half melted chocolate when you eat these babies.

I packed them up into boxes and gave it out to my friends.

I think it was a hit.

It was a hit.

Just keep to 6 min if you are making them these small.

Trust me.

The people you are baking for will love you.

You will love me.

Adapted from Butterbaking

Ingredients:

• 1 cup Nutella (280g, 10 oz)
  • 2 eggs
  • 10 tbsp plain flour
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 180 C
  2. This recipe makes either 12 regular sized muffins or 21 mini ones as shown above.
  3. In a mixing bowl, pour all the ingredients in and mix
  4. Divide the batter evenly in your muffin tray.
  5. If using, sprinkle each brownie cup with a few chocolate chips.
  6. Bake for 12 minutes for regular sized, 6 minutes for minis!

Enjoy :D

Oh yes and dont forget to check out my new FB page HERE and ‘LIKE’ it for more recipe updates!

Baking: Sweets, Recipes

11 Responses to Recipe: Mini Nutella Chocolate Chip Cups

1. Natasha says:

They look beautiful!! Love them mini with white choc chips :-) thanks for the link!

• admin says:

You were a genius to have come up with such a great and easy recipe! Loved it :D

P.S BIG FAN of your blog xx

2. Anna says:

These are so cute! My girls love nutella and this is just the magic treat to them! Thanks for sharing this!

3. ONE CENT LIANGGGG says:

BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THIS ON FOODGAWKER AND WAS LIKE “THIS LOOKS WAYYYY FAMILIAR”, AND LO AND BEHOLD, GNINETHREE WAS STARING IN MY FACE WHEN I CLICKED ON THE LINK!!!!!! hehehehe :) :) :) these look awesome. KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK!!!

• ONE CENT LIANGGGG says:

btw may try this over the weekend! will tell you how it goes! :)

• admin says:

And I thought ‘ONE CENT LIANGGGG’ sounded extremely familiar too! HAHAHA! That’s way cool that you clicked on my link on foodgawker! Do try it. Super easy and super yummy :D

4. Fatmanur says:

Made these yesterday and they where…. AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!! Although I added some milk.. Everyone loved them!!

5. Aleee says:

Char, amazing recipe! Been inspired! 6 minutes seemed like it was a little too short though! Maybe 7?

• admin says:

Hi Aleeeeee! I guess you could experiment around! But the idea is for them to be a little gooey in the middle like a lava cake but not so flowy, thats why you dont want them to bake too long :D