Recipe: Mini Nutella Chocolate Chip Cups
3 ingredients and NUTELLA! How can you say no to that?
When I first saw this recipe on Butterbaking, I knew I HAD to make it!
It was so simple- only 3 ingredients, 1 bowl, 6 min baking time and…
Did I mention it was only 3 ingredients??
The original recipe made much larger size cups like the regular muffin size.
That took 12 min.
I figured that 8 min would do the trick since I downsized and made minis instead.
But if I were to do it again, I think 6 min would be perfect.
It would be more gooey and definitely more indulgent.
Like I said, it is only 3 main ingredients- NUTELLA, eggs and flour.
But add some chocolate chips over the batter before you pop them into the oven.
Because you get to bite into half melted chocolate when you eat these babies.
I packed them up into boxes and gave it out to my friends.
I think it was a hit.
It was a hit.
Just keep to 6 min if you are making them these small.
The people you are baking for will love you.
You will love me.
Adapted from Butterbaking
- 1 cup Nutella (280g, 10 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 10 tbsp plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- This recipe makes either 12 regular sized muffins or 21 mini ones as shown above.
- In a mixing bowl, pour all the ingredients in and mix
- Divide the batter evenly in your muffin tray.
- If using, sprinkle each brownie cup with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 minutes for regular sized, 6 minutes for minis!
Oh yes and dont forget to check out my new FB page HERE and ‘LIKE’ it for more recipe updates!