GNineThree: Genesis 9:3
GNineThree is a food and travel blog authored by Char who started it back in 2012 to keep up with the numerous new cafes and restaurants popping up every single day. She loves to eat and is always game to try anything that is not raw. When Char is not blogging or eating, you will probably find her browsing through food magazines as she continually seeks to improve her self-taught photography skills.
Joining her at the start of July 2013 is her elder sister Crystal, who has translated her background in Journalism and passion for writing about people into a new column on GNineThree. She pens the articles on ‘Behind The Apron‘ and is always on the lookout for interesting stories about Chefs to share.
For an introduction to some of our favourite pieces on the blog:
- 25 Places To Eat In Singapore With Nett Prices
- Behind The Apron: Sam & Forest Leong (Forest & Tangerine)
- Travel: 5 Things To Do & See In London
- Travel: 10 Places To Eat in Macau
- Truly Curry Rice @ 79 Telok Blangah Drive Food Centre
Email us @ email@example.com for:
- Events and interviews
- Travel features
- Staycation coverage
- Portfolio and rates in photography engagements
All photos on the blog are taken with a Nikon D60 or Canon 650D unless otherwise stated.